Random Stats

These are surveys that I've administered through contacts, social networking sites, and a few other off the wall methods.

They are information to find out if I can spot trends. Yes, I'm that weird.


Get bored feel free to take one.

- Test List

- Why I wanted it.

- Last updated test results.

MY SURVEY LIST (I LOVE MY STATS)

CHARITY-BASED GIVING SURVEY
Click Here to take Charity Quiz


LOVE & WAR SURVEY
Click Here to take Love/WarQuiz

HOUSEHOLD CLEANING SURVEY
Click Here to take Cleaner Quiz

I lied about the order.
Why I wanted this info

Charity - to assist in a fundraising effort for the Salvation Army
Love/War - I am secretly addicted to the tv show Cheaters, and I was curious to know if statistically there was a period in the relationship where they would be 'most vulnerable' to such.
Cleaner - P&G research.

I'll share the results once you give me some more to share.

(I cannot figure out how to get a .pdf file as an image on here....yet)

No comments: